We apply research methods to evaluate and enhance programs and systems.
We design and carry-out empirical research to help organisations understand complex challenges, using robust scientific research methodologies and statistical methods.
Research activities may include:
- Experiments and field testing
- Data analysis
- User testing (people-centred design)
We support organisations in evaluating program or system effectiveness through structured reviews or evaluations in the following areas:
- Safety management systems
- Safety programs
- Training / learning systems and programs
- Fatigue Risk Management programs
- Culture programs
- Organisational change or development programs
- Equipment and tools
- Workplace, equipment or process design
- Measuring customer experience / user experience