We support aviation organisations to improve system and operational performance by optimising the integration of people and systems.
Our consultants bring diverse capabilities and qualifications, including human factors, organisational psychology and safety management, along with extensive strategic and operational level experience in complex, high-reliability industries. Our aviation experience spans many aspects of airline operations, including flight operations, cabin, maintenance, ground handling, and flight safety.
We can help with:
- Safety management systems
- Safety data analysis
- Safety investigation and reporting
- Just Culture programs
- Procedure design and evaluation
- Research and best practice reviews
- HF / NTS Training
- Crew Resource Management (CRM) training
- Fatigue Risk Management programs
- Leadership development for operations managers
- Competency-based recruitment and selection processes